Installation and debugging of die casting mold
4.7.1 Mold installation
1.Preparation before installation
(1) Familiar with process documents
1) According to the product drawing and mold assembly drawing, understand the mold structure and working characteristics, understand the mold ejection method, core pulling method and fixing method.
2) Understand the relevant process documents and the main technical parameters of related die-casting.
(2) Check the mold and installation conditions
1) Understand the structural characteristics of the mold to be installed.
2) Check the mold:
① Check the sign to understand the basic information. Check the overall dimensions of the mold, whether the length and width can be installed on the selected die-casting machine, whether it is within the distance of the tie rod, if there is a hydraulic cylinder, check whether it can be directly installed, if not, you need to determine whether it can be connected to the mold after installation On the mold;
②Check the total height of the mold, the total height should be greater than the minimum opening of the machine, and the total height of the mold + the mold opening stroke should be less than the maximum opening of the machine;
③Check the mold opening stroke, whether there is enough distance after the mold is opened Eject and remove the casting. Minimum stroke: the maximum height of the protruding part of the movable mold + the maximum height of the casting + the reserved margin 3~5m;
④Check whether the size and position of the mold fixing holes, lifting holes and slots are appropriate;
⑤Check whether the installation position of the mold cooling water pipe interferes;
⑥Check whether the top (pull) rod position corresponds to the machine, and whether the pull position has tooth patterns;
⑦Check whether the sprue sleeve and the machine nozzle size and matching method are appropriate; horizontal machine The inner diameter and height of the sprue sleeve are the same as the basic size of the nozzle; the vertical and hot chamber machinesThe mold inlet hole is generally 0.5~1.0mm larger than the machine nozzle;
⑧ check whether the movable parts of the mold are flexible;
⑨If necessary, open the mold to check the mold cavity, clean the mold installation joint surface must be wiped clean, there must be no oil and debris; the edge of the spray liquid should be removed, ready for installation.
(3) Turn on and check the die casting machine
1) Whether the work is normal, each mechanism is in good condition, the movement is stable, and the ejector rod is reset.
2) Adjust the movable and fixed template to the proper position, clean the installation surface, and remove oil and debris.
(4) Check the lifting equipmentCheck whether the hoisting equipment is normal, safe and reliable.Prepare the relevant tools for installing the mold, such as wrenches, pressure plates, bolts, hooks (rings), afterburners, cooling water pipes
(5) Preparation toolsPrepare the relevant tools for installing the mold, such as wrenches, pressure plates, bolts, hooks (rings), afterburners, cooling water pipe joints, tie rods, etc.
2. Install the mold
According to the size and weight of the mold, it can be divided into small molds, medium molds, (super) large molds, and mold installation steps are roughly the same, but there are some differences. Small molds can generally be moved and installed directly, which is very easy. Medium and large molds must be installed by special hoisting equipment. The difference is that large molds generally use splitHoisting, that is, moving and fixed molds are installed separately. The following are the basic steps of mold installation:
(1) For hoisting, use a crane or other special lifting tools to hoist the mold between the movable and fixed template of the machine tool. First, the plane of the fixed mold and the fixed template of the machine tool should be close.
(2) Properly adjust the position of the hoisting equipment so that the press chamber or nozzle of the machine tool is inserted into the hole of the mold sprue, and the positioning is done.
(3) Start the machine, make the movable mold of the machine tool approach slowly, and stop when the mold is 3~5mm closed.
(4) Confirm that the mold is positioned accurately, click to close the mold, close it slowly, check it carefully, and close it slowly.
(5) Turn off the machine, install the pressure plate (note that the pressure plate should be flattened), lock the movable and fixed molds on the movable and fixed template of the machine respectively, and tighten the bolts.
(6) Fasten the movable and fixed molds with afterburners, and they shall not be loosened.
(7) Install auxiliary systems, such as cooling water pipes, hydraulic oil pipes, tie rods, etc.
(8) Complete the installation, clean up and put away the tools.
3 matters needing attention
(1) The fixed mold should be installed before the large mold is installed, but the fixing device cannot be tightened when the fixed mold does not fall off. You must wait for the fixed mold to be installed and closed before tightening together.
(2) When installing the mold, pay attention to safety, and the operator cannot be directly under the lifting mold.
(3) When the mold is installed, there are 2 people andWork together to ensure safety, and then act in unison.
4.7.2 Mold debugging
After the mold is installed, relevant inspections need to be done before the mold can be opened and debugged. Be careful during the debugging process. The machine action should not be too large at a time, otherwise the mold will be easily damaged when there is an abnormality, especially if there is a core pulling device and a reset mechanism. Mold.
(1) Adjust the clamping force according to the process regulations and the machine manual.
(2) Select a reasonable machine action program according to the process requirements
(3) If you need to pull the core first and then open the mold, check the hydraulic core pulling system, whether the oil circuit is unobstructed, whether the core pulling action is smooth, and whether the core pulling position sensor works normally (for the later core pulling, you can check after opening the mold).
(4) Check the overall installation and tightening status of the mold.
(5) Open the mold slowly, and stop immediately if there is any abnormality (to avoid mold damage, you can click to open the mold).
(6) Adjust the ejection device of the machine tool after the movable template is in place and stop to ensure that the ejection distance is reasonable.
(7) If there is no abnormality, open and close the mold slowly several times. During the process, pay attention to observe whether the movement of the machine tool and the mold is stable and there is no abnormality.
(8) After determining the reliability, add lubricating oil to the movable part, and then open and close the mold to check to ensure that it is working properly.